Thursday, November 1, 2018

Christmas Card Challenge - Green Tree

I cut some bright green designer paper into triangle trees.  This is a very efficient use of paper.  I used a 6x12 piece and cut 7 trees with 3 inch base and 5 inches tall.

I cut a piece of My Mind's Eye designer paper featuring triangle trees into rectangles 4.00x5.25 inches.

I chose 3 different card base colors to coordinate with colors in the paper. Kraft, white and Soft Sky.

I glue the triangle tree onto the designer paper.  I added a sequin star at the top with a Bling Zot.  I added one white snowflake and red sequins on the tree with Zots.

The greeting was cut from ribbon.  It was adhered with double sided tape at the bottom of the tree.

As you can see from the samples below I chose different colored sequins too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.