Friday, November 16, 2018

R2Go Christmas Stack - Gold, Red, Green

I cut the Merry Christmas layer with one of the thinlets from the Sizzix Square set which is 3.75 inches square.  I cut the Christmas green layer to 4 inches square.  These are adhered together. I used a push pin to create the 2 holes for the brads - Star Glitter and Green Pine tree brads.

I spattered the red card base with gold Gleams acrylic paint and let it sit till it was dry - a couple hours. Once dry I wrapped a piece of ivory and gold metallic organza ribbon around the card front and taped the ends to the card front under where the greeting will cover.

I cut the 3D foam tape square into 4 pieces and placed them in the four corners.  I then adhered the greeting square over the taped ribbon ends leaving even border top and bottom.

Glue the quarter sheet insert inside.



I cut the metallic gold NOEL layer with the Tim Holtz Bracket die.

I used a push pin to create the hole in the middle of the O in NOEL and pushed the brad through and spread the prongs apart on the back. 
Inny Outie Bow - Put one end of the ribbon through the left hand hole then repeat with the other end through the right hand hole. Cross the ends on the back and reinsert the ends through the opposite hole from the back. Pull gently to take up the slack. 

I cut the 3D foam tape square in 4 and put on on each corner.  I then adhered the NOEL layer to the front of the green card.

Trimmed the ends of the ribbon with scissors and glued the quarter sheet insert on the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.