Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Thank You Cards - Donation

This is a 4" square of woodgrain designer paper which was ripped into 2 pieces.  The pieces were adhered off set top and bottom on the front of a tan card.

I adhered a greeting of an oval color printed punchie adhered to a Soft Suede scalloped oval.  It was adhered with 3D foam tape to add some dimension to the card.

I am dropping off another set of Thank You cards as I teach my Christmas Card class at Compassion House.











I wrote a note to the ED in this hand painted daisy card.  I used to make these years ago and I love that it is my own work.

I need to get back to creating my own art which I do mostly with photography.  I do my own decorative paper and a bit of painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.