Friday, November 2, 2018

Thank You Cards - Pink Heart

This is a recycled card.  I cut the main element from the original and reused it.

I layered it onto a piece of purple and then punched small daisy flowers from the cutoffs.  I placed them below the main element and held them in place with pink brads.

The purple layer was adhered to the card front of a pink card.  The insert inside is blank.


Another card with the same heart element.

I ripped right edge and mounted it on a brown card stock layer.  It was adhered to the front of a pink card aligned to the right hand side. 

I added some stitching in brown thread on the left hand side.  Placed a pink handmade paper flower in the wide opening held in place with a pink brad.

These are headed to my Thank You Card box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.