Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Exchange Cards - September

I made a couple of cards with smaller pieces of designer paper for my exchange cards for September.

I cut the piece of polka dot designer paper from Micheals just on the diagonal as it was too small to rip.  I glue the triangles into both top left and bottom right corners of a olive green card base.

I dug out some of my dies and cut a Tim Holtz Vintage Alarm Clock from navy card stock.  It was adhered to the card front with Quick Dry Adhesive.



This card I used a striped designer paper and laid them sideways.   I ripped a small section out of it and then taped the pieces to the card front. 

I added the silver metallic Vintage Alarm Clock die cut to the right hand side over the open section of grey card base.

These are off to my Card Exchange partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.