Thursday, September 19, 2019

Welcome to my Kitchen

We had a great time at Welcome to my Kitchen today. 

We had a few away sick so the crowd was a bit smaller than usual. 

As you can see the food was terrific.  A wife saver breakfast dish, fruit, and biscuits.  We had a dedicated husband who delivered the snacks his wife had prepared for us.  Thanks so much!  I am bringing my own travel mug now that I am drinking caffeine free tea. 

There were birthdays to remember. 

Devotions focused on rainbows which reminds us that God is always good. A storm is followed by a beautiful display of color which is a sign of God's covenant with us.

Good prayer time and I had to leave the gang in fellowship as I had to be home by 11:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.