Tuesday, April 16, 2019

2019 Cardmaking - CH - Class 4

I had a class tonight with the ladies at Compassion House.  I am using the Tropical Note Card stack kit.

The accent layer is glitter paper which has been painted. It was cut with the Tim Holtz Cabinet mover shaper.

The yellow was cut with the TH Cabinet die.  I added a circle punchie layered with a Stampin Up Five Petal Punch and held in place with a yellow mini brad.

The yellow layer was embossed.  I added a length of yellow fiber. 

I decided to add greetings to this set. The greeting was color printed on ivory and punched with the Stampin Up Large Oval punch. It was mounted with 3D foam tape.




The greeting on the blue one is the Stampin Up Modern Label punchie.

The purple greeting was color printed and punched with the SU Modern Label punchie.

These were printed on white & turquoise card stock respectively.

I brought this kit as well and we made most of these as well.  Great stash busting session.

Check out the details with these links Eiffel Tower  Butterfly   Bee & Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.