Thursday, April 18, 2019

Welcome to my Kitchen

We had a room full of ladies this morning for Welcome to my Kitchen fellowship group.

We had waffles, syrup, fruit and whipped cream this morning.  I had several wonderful cups of tea.

I had to go back to get photos as I wolfed down my waffle in a hurry.

A couple of readings were taken from this book.  I got it to read then it will be passed to the group in our book swap.

We had a great time as usual.



There was a good prayer time. Several cards were taken to send to those we prayed for.

This group is such a blessing.

Unfortunately, our fundraising effort was a bust with only 3 of us participating so I just brought my cards home.  Am I getting the message?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.