Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Exchange Cards - Alchohol Ink background with black accents

I made this cards for my card exchange buddies.

I started with 4x6 photo paper.

I applied drops liquid acrylic color to my glass plate surface and spritzed with water.

I pressed the paper into the color and pull back.

These were allowed to dry completely.

I just love making these backgrounds.  They needed focal points so I moved to black paint.

I then used black liquid acrylic to make marks on the colored surface.  The circles were made with a plastic lid dipped in the black. The spots were dropped with a eye dropper. 






Again, these were left to dry completely.

Once dry I adhered them to heavy card stock in the A7 size.

I hope they enjoy the cards.

2 comments:

  1. this looks like a lot of fun and great effect. Have a fabulous weekend ahead and thank you for stopping by my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these! I think I've gotten a little too serious with my watercolors and need to go back and make some backgrounds...and have some fun with them! This sketching and painting is hard work! lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.