Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Thank You Cards - donated

I dropped another set of thank you cards at Compassion House as I was there to facilitate a card making session.

The women staying there for their cancer treatments are encouraged to prepare a thank you card for those who donate funds to keep this wonderful house running.

These are recycled commercial cards with additional layers added to provide more interest.

Love the gold foil ones.  I have the backs which will show up somewhere in card making on my desk.




I love these daffodils.  Watercolor always feeds my soul.  I love the border and the cute butterflies.  With a good variety to of colors I was able to coordinate them with ivory and yellow card bases. I added green layers.


These glitter cards I was able to watercolor myself.  They are very sparkly and I really enjoyed the process of applying color as I saw fit.

I added thank you circle greetings in turquoise to coordinate with the handmade flower to these copper flower cards.


I added layers to these beautiful blue stripes and marbled ones.  Adding turquoise card base on the first with a daisy punchie in the bottom left and corner.  I added black to the second one.  




I added purple silk flowers to the one on the left.  Then coordinated the card base with the flowers.


The one on the right I added to a burgundy card base to match the border around the greeting.  I added a daisy punchie from burgundy card stock and held in place with a small brad.

That is 14 cards.   I do not really know how many the house uses but I keep the box full as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.