Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Custom HB Card - Hexagons

I made this card for a friend you requested a special birthday card for a son who is celebrating the big "50" this year.

I chose a taupe, grey and black elegant striped designer paper.  I added it to a large taupe card base in the half sheet size (8.5x5.5"). 

I wrapped a length of silk ribbon along the right hand edge and taped the ends to the back. I added a short length and tied it onto the other. The layer was then adhered to the card front.

I cut 4 hexagons in black and 1 in red which I arranged onto the card front. They were adhered with 3D foam tape.

I printed the greetings on taupe card stock and cut them with the smaller die. The dies are Spellbinder Nestabilities - Hexagons. These were adhere to the larger hexagons with double sided tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.