Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Cards for the box

I had a piece of designer paper left over from my preparation for the Compassion House class in March.

Nice masculine paper so I paired it with the Tim Holtz Jalopy mover shaper die cut. 

I added it to a dark teal card.  I aligned it along the right hand side of the card this time.

I added light blue card stock to the windows of the Jalopy as a lady at my last CHouse class had done it and I thought it worked really well.

I added a Stampin Up Modern Label punchie with a Word Window color coordinated color printed greeting.

These were both adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.


I started with a medium grey card base.

I added designer paper by Recess - Sugarplum Paisleys Ice Dance which was cut to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.

I highlighed the yellow in the paper with a yellow ribbon on the left hand side along the fold.


The butterfly was cut with the Sizzix Winged Beauties thinlit set from purple navy card stock.

I added a Stampin Up Modern Label punch from the same card stock as the butterfly with a Word Window greeting.

These were both adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

A couple more for the card box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.