Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Exchange Cards

I decided on hexagons for this month's exchange cards.

They are cut with the Spellbinder Nestabilities set.   I chose a true blue card base in the landscape orientation.

I added a length of red grosgrain ribbon wrapped toward the top of the card.

I added 3 blue hexagons adhered along the ribbon.  I chose one red hexagon and a greeting.  The greeting is color printed and punched with the Stampin Up Modern Label.

I chose a kraft gate fold card base and included an ivory insert.


I used the Stampin Up Wonder Watercolor crayons to add some texture to the card front.  I used Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke and More Mustard.  The color was applied with a natural sea sponge.

I mounted 3 hexagons with the adhesive on the left hand side so the card will still open.  They were cut from warm tones card stock.

These are off to my card exchange partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.