Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Cards - Spellbinder Foliage Set

I have owned the Spell Binder Foliage set of thin-lits for years and have not used it often!  I watercolored some heavy white card stock this week and cut some fern leaves from it.  I used the first ones here.

With more sitting on my craft table I decided to make up some more cards while I was at it.

As I selected card stock and designer paper I adjusted the color of the leaves with a bit more of the Stampin Up Watercolor Wonder Crayons!

This card is a yellow card base, soft watercolor designer paper, a SU Modern Label punchie with a Word Window color printed greeting.  I used Scotch Dry Adhesive to adhere the leaf and 3D foam tape on the back of the greeting.  I spattered the card with the same water color I had added to the leaf.  It marries the elements together very well.   Really happy with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.