Saturday, February 29, 2020

Exchange Cards

I created a piece of watercolor paper using Stampin Up Watercolor Wonder Crayons and white heavy textured card stock.  I used Always Artichoke, Garden Green, Cajun Craze and More Mustard with a #4 brush.

Once dry, I cut it into leaves with the Spell Binder Foliage thinlet set.

I chose a pea green textured card base with a piece of designer paper with red accents. The paper is by Fancy Pants - Christmas Magic - Mince Pie.   I did add a bit of Cajun Craze to the die cut to connect with the dots.

The die cuts were adhered to the card front with Scotch Quick Dry adhesive.

The greeting is a Stampin Up Decorative Label punch in ivory with printed words. I water colored it as well.  It was mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.
The same pea green textured card base for the card on the right.

On this card I used a different designer paper for which I have no credits.  I ripped the bottom right hand corner then adhered it to the card base.

The large leaf and a couple of small leaves were used in these cards.

The greeting is a Stampin Up Decorative Label punch in ivory with printed words. I water colored it as well.  It was mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.

These are off to my card exchange buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.