Friday, February 14, 2020

Thank You Cards - Compassion House

I worked on my Thank You cards for Compassion House which I will deliver next week.

These are mainly DSP Split lay outs with a variety of greeting styles.

This one is red and grey designer paper in stripped and geometric. Paper cut to 4.00 x 5.25 inches then cut again at 3.5 inches. The smaller piece turned over and taped back into one layer. 

I added white grosgrain ribbon across the join then adhered to the front of a deep grey card. 

I added a scallop greeting in red and white with grey text.  The greeting is adhered with 3D foam tape.

Some are leftover kits from the class at the house.

Looking forward to my class.

1 comment:

  1. These are all so beautiful! I make cards for the Hospice house here and it is a great to make pretty cheerful cards for those that are ill. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.