Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Slow Stitching - No. 008 - Both Sides - Pojagi

2024 Slow Stitch Challenge - Week 8 - Both Sides - Pojagi.

The idea that all things have two sides which are not good or bad but different.  

Pojagi is a Korean patchwork technique where you sew different pieces together to create one large piece of fabric. Seam allowances are concealed inside the seams, so you have the finished edges front and back. 

I chose a different color scheme this week because of my visit to the ReUse Center. Warm tones in yellows and rust.

I managed to keep all my single stitches to this side except the short one along the top.  That is the way it goes. It is also just a bit bigger than the others at 4.5 inches.

I am so grateful to Kathyrn who is passing on such useful techniques as well as thoughtful insights and life lessons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.