Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Exchange Cards

I started with a warm mustard yellow card base.

A piece of Serendipity paper in warm earth tones was aligned along the left hand side. 

I layer 2 oval die cuts in graduated sized to create an accent layer.  I added a brown Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die cut in the center.

The greeting was color printed onto bright yellow card stock.  I trimmed and flagged the right hand side end.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

I applied some brown chalk as need to blend the elements together.






I chose a deep warm blue card base.

I added one of my large greeting layers trimmed to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.

I added teal handmade paper flowers by Prima held in place with silver sequins and silver tiny brads.  I placed around the card front as I wanted.  This layer was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

These are off to my partners.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.