Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Ready 2 Go Christmas Card Kit - Set 10

Working on card kits for my stack card class on November 4th.

I started with a red card in the landscape orientation.

I added a piece of red plaid metallic paper which was cut to 4.00 x 5.25 inches and adhered to the front

I added the Christmas green tree brad to the gold foil NOEL label cut with the Stampin Up Apothecary Framelits. I made a hole with a push pin, inserted the brad and pressed the prongs apart at the back. I added 2 pieces of 3D foam tape and adhered it to the card front.

The gold fabric snowflake was adhered in the top left hand corner with a Bling Zot.

I started with a red card in the portrait orientation.

I cut a layer of green card stock to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.  I added a length of red cotton ribbon aligned left of center and taped the ends to the back. The layer was then adhered to the card front.

The musical holly accent square as adhered to the card front over the ribbon with 4 pieces of 3D foam tape.

I added a greeting in the bottom right hand corner.  It was color printed and punched out with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.

It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

You can check out my R2G card kits on the tab above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.