Monday, October 21, 2019

Recent Photos

I attended the Grand Opening of this antique store on Saturday. There were a lot of folks who dropped by to say Congrats to Alex Archbold who owns this great store. 

I have been checking out his Curiosity Inc YouTube channel since the spring.  I was looking for antique stores here and his store came up.  He bought this store which was built in 1913, made some renovations, and filled it with great stuff. 

You can check his channel to read about his adventures in finding treasures, the Potter's House, and helping others who need a hand up in life.  I can't wait to see the cutest panel van he has purchased as his delivery van on the road!  Check out the store if you are in the area.

This is the book on my night stand these days.   It has been there for a while as it different kind of reading than fiction.

I have renewed my commitment to meditation as a way to relax before bed which helps to get a good night's rest.  I found a couple of music mpg which are a very nice way to end the day.  Away from the TV and computer screen.  I have put them on my MP3 player.



It was election day here so I went early in the morning.


I visited a couple of parks on Saturday since the weather is still nice. 

The colors are interesting as the leaf on the left is what we normally expect but I found these Maple Tree seeds which looks silvery and sparkly.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - love the photo of the Maple Tree seeds. Superb lighting! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.