Friday, October 25, 2019

Ready 2 Go Christmas Stack Kit - Set 12

I started with the water color layer that I had leftover from this set of cards.

I printed my Bethlehem design onto vellum and embossed it with gold powder.  They were cut to 3.5 inches square.  It was aligned behind the hole in the layer created with the Stampin Up Window Frame thinlit and taped in place.

The vellum greeting was created in the same way as the Bethlehem.  I ripped the top and bottom edges.  It was layed across the water color layer and the ends pressed to the back and taped down.

The water color layer was mounted to the white card front with 4 pieces of 3D foam tape.

A quarter sheet insert with seasonal sentiment was adhered to the inside of the card.




I started with the Holy Family Ornament which I made for a project last year.  There were a few leftovers.

I chose to keep the card quite neutral to allow the ornament to shine.  I picked a kraft card base.

I added designer paper layer by Creative Imaginations - The Studio Barn.  It is just an ivory background with texture printed on it.  It is cut to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.

I added an cream and gold 1/8 th inch ribbon across the DSP layer with the ends tape to the back. I tied a short length to simulate a bow on the right hand side.

This layer was adhered to the card front.

I then mounted the ornament to the card front with 3D foam tape.

A quarter sheet insert with seasonal sentiment was adhered to the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.