Wednesday, October 23, 2019

R2Go Christmas Card Stack Kit - Set 11

I started with a dark teal card base of textured card stock.

The silver layer is metallic card stock cut to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.  It is adhered to the teal card front.

I trimmed the teal foiled ornaments recycled Christmas card to 3.75 x 5 inches.  I managed to keep the essential elements.

I placed 3 teal snowflake sequins on the teal ornament layer and made holes with a push pins and inserted tiny round pewter brads to hold them in place. I pressed the prongs apart on the back.

The teal ornament layer was then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

A quarter sheet insert with a Christmas sentiment is included in the kit.


The card started with a set of recycled Christmas cards each a little different.

I chose a warm grey card base to repeat the color in the pencil drawings on the card.

I placed some red metallic paper on the bottom half of the card which was adhered then trimmed to the card edge with scissors.

The card layer was then adhered with 3D foam tape.

These look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.