Thursday, October 3, 2019

R2Go All Occasion Stack Kit - Set 9

I started with a medium teal colored card base in linen finish.

I added a layer of dark warm blue green designer paper with spots of yellow.  I have no credits for this paper.

I angled it until I was happy on my tall card then adhered it.  I trimmed the excess paper away along the card edges with scissors.

I created an accent with a deep teal 1.75" circle topped with a yellow card die cut.  The circle punched and the star die cut with the Stampin Up Star Thinlit set from deep golden yellow card stock.  This was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

The greeting was color printed and punched with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  It was adhered with 3D foam tape aligned in the top right hand corner.

I started with a red card base in the wide (landscape) orientation.

I chose designer paper - Aspen Frost by BasicGrey which was trimmed to 4" by 5.25" then cut with the Stampin Up Sunburst Thinlit.  I adhered it to the card front aligned along the edges leaving a small border.

I created an accent with a large 2" circle punchie in white, a medium teal circle punch measuring 1.75", a large white silk flower, a smaller red flower with a teal brad.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape. 

These layouts are very versatile as they work in both orientations and a greeting can easily be added to either.  I included SU Modern Label punchie greetings in this kit with 3D foam tape to adhere them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.