Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Cards - Christmas Thank Yous




I finally got my thank you cards for Christmas gifts out today.  They have been made since early January.

I always like to use pacakaging from my gifts to make my thank you cards.  In this case, I used some gorgeous yellow paper which was on some body care products. 



I used my large daisy punch and cut 2 flowers - one yellow one white.  I layered these alternating the petals.  I added a small black flower punchie in the center and a green leaf die cut on the right hand side.  Leaf cut with the Sizzix Flower Layers and Leaves die.

I chose different colored card bases.  Black, Navy and Orange. I cut  frames with my Stitched Square dies and adhered those to the top of the folded card.

With all layers adhered on my flower I then used double sided tape to adhere it in the middle of the white frame.

These are out in the mail today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.