Thursday, January 25, 2024

Slow Stitching - No. 004 - Choice

My fourth piece in Kathryn's Slow Stitching challenge 2024.

This week's prompt is Choice.

The challenge was to put bits of fabric in a container we could not see into and then pull one piece at a time and stitch it to our foundation piece.  It was a matter of accepting our choice and making the best of it. It is what it is.  

We had the choice of which direction to place our strip, the choice of thread, and the choice of stitch.

I don't have a not of fabric bits because until recently all these went to my sister's house after I finished a sewing project.

I have been visiting the ReUse Center and they have 2 bins of fabric bits.  It has been great to dive in and find little pieces that appeal to me.  That explains why my fabric bits are mainly in blue because that is a color I like.  I did have some red and yellow ones as well but they were not pulled.  And you can see that I pulled the same fabric twice.  That is the way it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.