Sunday, January 7, 2024

Christmas Card - January 07

I made a card for a friend who celebrates Christmas on January 7th based on the Julian calendar.

I decided to make her a special card for her Christmas day.  I searched the internet for Christmas cards and downloaded one which I thought worked well.

I needed to add a bit of width to the image so I added navy bits on each side then I was able to print it on 4x6 photo paper. It had white borders which I did not want to keep. Before I trimmed it, I used the photo to create the embossed frame for the photo onto the 5x7 card base in SU Groovy Guava.

Once trimmed I adhered the photo into the frame and it was perfectly even.  That worked well.  I used to make these embossed frames a lot earlier in my card making.

I added a full insert on the inside to cover the embossed frame and that was it.

She really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.