Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Slow Stitching - No. 003 - Diversity

I finished my 3rd piece of slow stitching.

I am following Kathyrn at K3NClothTales on You Tube and Instagram.

The prompt for this week is Diversity.

After some thinking about it I came up with the amount of different fabrics I have used in my sewing projects. I have been sewing for 50 years.  My Mom was a seamstress - she sewed all our clothes, quilts, blankets, and many more projects. 

I have gathered several fabrics I have used - left to right. Denim, fleece, quilt cotton, heavy cotton, linen, corduroy, microfiber and flannel.  My sewing projects included bags, aprons, garments, quilts, placemats, linen, coasters, and unpapertowels, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.