Saturday, September 1, 2018

Christmas Card Challenge - Sept - Silver Candle

The prompt for the Christmas Card Challenge is Silver Candle.

I chose to use the Tim Holtz Alterations Candlelight Bigz Die.  I cut the larger of the candles from silver non shed glitter paper. I cut the wax drips from white pearl card stock.  I cut the flame from gold non shed glitter card stock. The flame accent is cut from the pearl white card stock.  I assembled this accent with Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive.

I cut the boughs with Impression Obsession Pine Branch thin die from green and pearl white card stock.  The green was adhered to the red card then the candle was adhered over it. Then I added the pearl white and trimmed it to the card edge.

The greeting is grey printed onto a Stampin Up Modern  Label punch to which I added 3 silver rhinestones on the right hand side. It is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.