Thursday, September 20, 2018

Recent Photos

It was our first Welcome to my Kitchen since our summer break.

We had a good number in attendance with a few regulars busy elsewhere today.  We had one new retiree who has decided to join our group. 

Maybe I was hungry today but I had wolfed down my toast, fruit and coffee cake before I remembered to take photos!

I was not able to find details about this cup so if you know it leave me a comment.

We had a great time of catching up on our summers, our devotion "Dedicated to Love" was based on Romans 9:1-5.  We had many prayer concerns.

We even had a couple of choruses which was a real blessing.

Our hostess was celebrating a milestone birthday so I made a birthday card for her.  We had several others celebrating September birthdays turning 73-88 years young.

This card is a DSP Split with double sided paper by Authentique - Renew - Blossom featuring aqua and yellow.

I cut at 3.5 inches, flipped the top piece and taped the pieces together with the join covered with ivory grosgrain ribbon.

I punched a large circle from ivory card stock, stamped the sentiment in the center in Baja Breeze. I then added silver and white sequins and small handmade paper flowers around the center.  Added a bright yellow on in the center.  These are held in place with Bling Zots.

I should have made cards for those on our prayer list. Next month.


There was significant frost on my world yesterday morning.  As you can see the Rudibeckias had been frosted and were sparkling.

It was wonderful for photography but I had to keep moving to keep warm.

The camera was cold and so were my fingers despite gloves.

It was good to be out for a walk and be in the fresh air.






1 comment:

  1. Yes, Autumn is on the way. A perfect time for gathering with like-minded women and praying for the many needs in the world today. Hope you have a joyful and peaceful week ahead, Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.