Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Card Making Session - Art Cards with Pencil Crayons

I have been getting together with a friend to make cards once a month. My regular card club has been cancelled due to lack of participation.

I worked on Art Cards which needed to be colored.  I chose color pencils this time instead of watercolor and the water brush which I used last time.

I selected some blues and purples for this card. 

The greetings were printed in black on vellum and clear embossed with clear powder.  They were wrapped across the paint brush layer and the ends were folded to the back.  This layer was adhered to the front of a black card.

Tiny black brads were then placed on either side of the greeting through holes made with a push pin.  The prongs were press apart on the inside of the card.

I placed a blank white insert in the inside of the card.

The 3 designs and greetings are part of a greeting card gift set which will be donated to a fundraiser
at the end of April.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.