Thursday, March 28, 2019

R2Go All Occasion Stack Kit

I had the daughter of a friend request some card kits as an activity for the women's group she runs in Ontario. She is here visiting her Mom for a couple of weeks. I jumped at the chance!

These are coordinated printed card stock with stripes and daisies.  They were corner rounded 4 inch squares. 

I cut the striped one in half and adhered one half aligned to the top and bottom edge of the card leaving a small border.

I wrapped a piece of white satin ribbon around the daisy layer, knotted it to the front and trimmed the ends.  It was adhered to the card front with 4 pieces of 3D foam tape.

I adhered a Stampin Up Modern Label white greeting  in the top left hand corner of the daisy layer. 

The card has a quarter sheet blank insert glued to the inside.

I have not used the following layout for quite a while.

I cut 12x12 designer paper into 6 inch squares.  I then cut the paper with my Creative Memories cutter on the largest circle with the red knife.  This is just under 6 inch circle.  These were then cut in half.

The paper shown here is by Making Memories - Animal Crackers - Jack Vanishing Dots.  I chose coordinating card stock in several colors for the kit. I adhered the half circle along the fold and trimmed the excess on the right and left card edges.

I added a black seam binding ribbon tied along the fold and trimmed the ends.  I then added 3 black sequins on the right hand side adhered with Bling Zots.

Of course, I turned to the old stand by - the DSP Split.

The designer paper was cut to  4.00 x 5.25 inches then cut again at 3.5 inches.  The small piece was turned over and aligned to the larger piece. These  taped on the back together to create a full layer. 

The paper shown here is by We R Memory Keepers - Wildflower - Botanical.   I just love this paper.  I provide a variety of paper and card stock in this kit.

I aligned the Espresso color grosgrain ribbon across the join and taped the ends to the back of the designer paper layer.  This layer was then adhered to the card front.

I color printed some greetings and punched them with the Stampin Up Artisan Label.  It was adhered to the card front over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.

I started with the label cut with the Tim Holtz Cameo Frame die.  I used a variety of designer paper for the labels.

The card bases are all white card stock.

I then cut a large card stock flower with the Sizzix Flowers & Leaves die.  I chose the color based on the color of the label. 

I added a large & small silk flowers in white with a white flower sequin on a white brad.  Using a push pin to make a hole in the designer paper I then pushed the prongs through and push them apart on the back.  The label was then adhered to the card front.

I added the color printed greeting punched with the Stampin Up Artisan Label punch.  It is adhered to the card front below the flower with 3D foam tape.

I have included the card samples so she had teach the class with something to show the ladies participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.