Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Game Night 2 - CH - 1st Letter Game

I am headed to Compassion House to facilitate another 1st Letter Game Night where any resident can participate.  This gives the guys a chance to participate.

We start with a phrase that describes an object.  We take the first letter of each word and place them vertically on a sheet of paper.  Then those in the group try to guess what the object is based on these clues.

One little red wagon ornament. OLRWO.

I have prepared a 10 prizes for those who guess the right phrase to describe the prize.

A gift box of teas I am sure will be appreciated.


A box of greeting cards for all occasions is a prize most folks can use.

I have to thank my sister for her donation of this prize.


Below is a set of Micro Pitchers by Tupperware which was donated by my niece.










I appreciate the donation of good quality prizes from those around me. It offers those going through tough times a time of fun and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.