Monday, March 4, 2019

Exchange Cards - March - Blue and Copper

I managed to get my March exchange cards made today. 

I used a 4x6 piece of alcohol ink background that I made for this set of cards.

I cut the piece in half and layered it onto a piece of copper metallic card stock leaving a larger border on the bottom.

I then added a layer of black adding a bit more to the bottom again.  Then layered onto a turquoise card base.

I added a Stampin Up Artisan Label punchie greeting in black to the bottom right hand corner.  It is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.


Identical supplies for the second one but laid out in the landscape or wide orientation.

This are in the mail today!

3 comments:

  1. I do not understand one thing about how you do what you do my dear, but I definitely do understand how beautiful the finished art is ... and how delighted I would be to receive such a beautiful card. The blue on these two is wonderful. Reminds me of looking down into a beautiful clear stream, one of my favorite things to envision (or do in reality, but I’m not often that lucky)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work with lovely shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love these! I am playing with some watercolor markers trying to get some pretty effects! And I'm sharing some cards I made on my blog today...with little bits of paper and ribbon! It sure is fun! I always get inspired when I see yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.