Monday, March 25, 2019

Sympathy Card

I made this card for my friend who lost her Dad a week ago. 

I have recycled a commercial card front into this 5x7 A7 large card. 

I trimmed the commercial card on both sides.  I trimmed extra on the right because there was some pink which I wanted to remove. With only the purple left I chose a purple card to coordinate. Purple is her favorite color so that should be appreciated.

Now I had to add a bit of cardstock on the right to make an even border.  I cut a strip from the back of the card and cut it with my Deckle Edge scissors. I taped the edge to the straight edge with tape.   I added a length of purple satin ribbon over the join and tape the ends to the back of the layer.  It was adhered to the card front.

I added iridescent sequins to the card front with Bling Zots. It will be on it's way tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.