Friday, March 1, 2019

Christmas Card Challenge - March - Manger

The theme for my blog's March's Christmas Card Challenge is Penny Black Manger Die.

I chose some different type of paper and color.  It is a Karen Foster design called Maroon Shimmer.  It is paired with a slighter darker card base in the same color from a Michaels collection.

I cut the label from champagne pearl card stock with one of the Stampin Up Apothecary Framelits. I adhered it to the designer paper then onto the card base.

I cut the Penny Black Manger die from the same card stock as the base.  It is held in place with a tiny purple brad in the star and in the bottom point.

The greeting was created with a banner from the Stampin Up Itty Bitty Banner thinlits topped with a SU Word Window punchie with color printed words. It is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.