Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Shared Birthday Card order

I had a request from a friend for a spring looking card for her aunt who shares her birth date with my friend.

I chose to recycle a commercial card featuring Goldfinches. I trimmed it so that there was an even border on a 5x7 A7 large card.

I added a purple layer which was cut into 2 triangles which were adhered in the bottom left and top right corners.

I printed the aunt words onto the same card stock as the card and punched it with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  It was adhered to the top left hand corner with 3D foam tape.  I added the rest of the sentiment to the insert on this inside of the card.

Iridescent sequins were added to the card front with Bling Zots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.