Sunday, March 21, 2021

Card - Angled Rectangle

This was the second set of card supplies which lay in a box for a year after COVID cancelled my classes at Compassion House.

A warm Soft Suede A2 card base with a piece of designer paper adhered on an angle and then trimmed to the card edge with scissors.

I created the accent with 3 leaf die cuts made with Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die.  I adhered them to each as an accent then mounted them to the card front with 3D foam tape.

 

 

 

 

 

A taupe card base with hexagonal pattern on the angled rectangle designer paper. 

I added a Tim Holtz Mover Shaper Vintage Alarm Clock die cut from gold glitter card stock.

I decided to send the rest of the unmade card kits to Compassion House with a couple of samples so the ladies can make them up during their free time.

I don't anticipate being able to teach classes for a long while yet but I will put together more kits and drop them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.