Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Cards - Acrylic Ink Backgrounds - Thanks

Another few cards with those acrylic ink backgrounds.  

This one is deep burgundy with yellow spots.

I printed the greeting from the Stampin Up You're Lovely Stamp set and cut with the Stampin up Sizzix Deco Labels Framelits Dies.  I colored with flowers with brush markers. 

This was mounted on a black card base with 3D foam tape behind the greeting.

 

 

A similar background with a flower accent.

I chose a magenta card base. 

I cut the greeting with the Cricut and the Don Juan cartridge from terracotta textured card stock.   

I punched a Stampin Up Five Petal flower from the same card stock.   I layered this with a salmon color handmade paper flower with an ivory silk flower.  It is held in place with a magenta brad layered with a flower sequin.



I chose a yellow card base for the green acrylic ink background. 

I punched 3 SU Five Petal flowers from pearl white card stock. I added pale yellow handmade paper flowers and small flower sequins.  The flowers are held in place with tiny green brads. 

The greeting is cut with the Don Juan Cricut cartridge at 1" Tall.  It is mounted with 3D foam tape.   All of these have a blank white insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.