Friday, March 12, 2021

Cards - Thanks - Cricut

I wanted to use the rest of the acrylic ink backgrounds I made for these cards so I did not have leftovers hanging about. 

I searched my Cricut cartridges to see which had "thank you" greetings.   I found this one in the Don Juan cartridge. The size of the letters were wide enough for me to put 3D foam tape behind them so I went for it. 

This was cut at 1.5" tall and 4.75" wide. I trimmed the background to fit leaving an even border all the way around on a true blue A2 card base.

Adhered the background and added a bling heart in the top left hand corner.

I chose a yellow A2 (4.25" x 5.5") card base for this card.   

I chose five small handmade paper flowers held in place with green tiny brads. 

I adhered the greeting with 3D foam tape.

It was spattered with the Chartreuse Leaf green ink.





Again, a medium blue card base in A2 size. 

Trimmed the acrylic ink background and adhered it to the card front.

I placed a small silver butterfly in the top left hand corner with a Bling Zot.

Spattered with Prussian Blue ink.

I will have to find a place to donate these. Maybe Compassion House.  Done!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.