Thursday, March 25, 2021

Card - Library Tea Break

Another card for the Coffee Loving Cardmaker Spring and Summer Blog Hop.
 

I printed the Tea and Book graphic on white card stock.  I trimmed it to 3.75x5.00 inches.

I chose a blue purple card base in the A2 size in the portrait orientation.

I chose a piece of warm caramel card stock to accent the main element.  I placed 2 pieces  - one in the top left and one in the bottom right corner leaving a small border. They were adhered with double sided tape.

The tea cup layer was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape leaving a small border.

I added a photo corner punchie in the top right hand corner made from the same warm caramel card stock.

I spattered the front with a bit of denim blue watercolor. 



7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love that pretty teacup and books image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful :) Thanks for visiting my wild piglets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coffee creation! Fabulous graphic.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.