Sunday, March 21, 2021

Card - Coffee Time

I made this card for the 2021 Spring and Summer Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog Hop.

I started with a digi of a hand drawn pastel image of a beautiful coffee pot and cup.

I just love the soft muted tones of this image.

 I printed the image on a quarter sheet of white card stock and trimmed it to 3.75 x 5 inches.

I added a warm caramel piece of card stock layered behind it and adhered these layers to the front of a pea green card base.

I added a greeting above the image with a ripped layer of the same caramel card stock and the greeting printed on a taupe card stock.

I added 3 mini brads to the left of the greeting.

This greeting layer was adhered with 3D foam tape. 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and I like the colorful layers and how they match the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.