Friday, March 26, 2021

Card - Heart Tea Cup


Another card for the Coffee Loving Cardmaker Spring and Summer Blog Hop.

I chose a 4x4 photograph from my 2018 photo tea calendar.  I trimmed it to 3.75 inches square.  

I added a piece of gold metallic card stock behind the photo.

I chose a bright green card to match the tea cup in the photo. 

I wrapped a piece of deep pink seam binding around the front of the wide card and knotted and trimmed the ends. 

The tea layer was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

5 comments:

  1. I love your coffee creation!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot, Sylvia! I won a tea-themed calendar from one of your giveaways a few years ago. I liked the photos so much that I kept them after the year was over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.