Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Card - Japanese Tea

I made this card for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring and Summer Blog Hop.

I started with the Japanese Tea Set graphic in gorgeous grey and deep red colors.

I trimmed it to 3.75" x 5".   I found a deep red A2 card base and a coordinating grey layer to go with the tea image.

I adhered the grey layer to the card front.

I added 3 red mini brads in the upper left hand corner and the kanji for TEA in the right hand upper corner.

This layer was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

I am happy with this card.

This was a prize winner in the blog hop! #794
 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome images and card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This unique CAS card popped out from the gallery! Well done Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coffee creation! Beautiful image.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Asian design and I love the tea pot and cups.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.