Thursday, March 25, 2021

Card - Coffee To Go Cup

I was seeing so many of these wonderful cups on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring and Summer Blog Hop that I wanted to make one.

I tried several ideas but this one worked the best. I found a cup graphic on line and printed it several times on different papers.  I then fussy cut the cup, the wrapper and the lid into separate pieces.  I printed a circle coffee graphic.  I then chalked these pieces with deep blue.

I then assembled the cup pieces and adhered the circle onto the wrapper with 3D foam tape. 

I chose a pea green card base.  I found a piece of deep blue textured card stock and wrapped a piece of blue seam binding around it.  It was then adhered to the front of the card.  I adhered the cup focal point to the blue layer with 3D foam tape. 

I am really happy with this card. 



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. great cup design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coffee creation! Great colors!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.