Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Cards - 4x4 Photos - Thanks

A few more thank you cards.

This Don Juan Cricut "thanks" die cut is perfect for my 4x4 inch photo cards made with recycling my calendar images.

A wonderful Black Capped Chickadee perched on a branch on navy card stock.  The greeting was cut from white pearl card stock and adhered with double sided tape.








A rain soaked pink rose at the park for this card on a magenta card base.  The greeting is diecut with the Cricut in white pearl card stock.

 

 

 

This owl is one of my paper piecing creations.  I designed 12 owls for my calendar in 2016. 

I mounted it to a navy card base. 

A Don Juan Cricut die cut as the greeting.  Adhered with Quick Dry adhesive.

Really like these.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.