Monday, April 27, 2020

Birthday Card for a Teen

I started with the polka dot designer paper squares which were corner rounded on 2 corners.  I layered those onto corresponding blue card stock squares.

I chose a medium blue card base.  I added a bright green designer paper layer leaving a large border.

I added a rick rack accent which involved my twisting together blue and white rick rack and then ironing it flat.  It goes right around the card and is joined under the scallop greeting.

A scallop circle in the same blue card stock with a 1 3/8 inch circle greeting in blue and white.  Adhered with 3D foam tape.  The corner rounded squares were adhered with 3D foam tape too.   This one will get there in time for her birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely mosaic Sylvia
    Be safe

    Much💙love

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to make a card for a teen, especially the boys. With this lock down, I have made about 150 cards in the last six weeks! Just trying to keep busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping for cards is so hard for me. So many have verses that are too silly or off-point for me. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.