Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sympathy Card - Butterflies

I made this card for a family who lost their father and granddad to COVID19.  Very sad!

I started with a dark blue green card base.

I added a layer of warm toned designer paper - K&Company - Addison Swirl Collage which was adhered to the card front.

I added a piece of vellum on the left hand side, folded over on the top and bottom and adhered to the inside of the card with tape.

I cut butterflies with the Sizzix Winged Beauties thinlit set.  Large and medium are layered onto each other and adhered to the vellum.

I punched a Scallop Circle from the green card stock, a 1 3/8 inch circle from pink and an ivory 1 1/2 inch circle greeting in ivory.  These were layered then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.