Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sympathy Card - Ivory Poppies

I made this card for a friend who lost her husband in late March.  He had been sick for several years and contracted pneumonia.

I started with a warm green card base.

I added a brighter green layer cut to leave a small border.  I added a layer of designer paper next.

I cut the Memory Box Perky Poppies from another piece of the bright green card stock.  I then cut the poppies from cream pearl card stock.  I adhered these over the green ones.

I adhered the poppies to the card front with quick dry adhesive behind the poppies and the base.

I ripped a strip of the same brigth green card stock and adhered it along the card bottom. 

I added a Word Window sentiment on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.