Thursday, April 16, 2020

Leaf Birthday Card

I started with a brown card base.

The designer paper is by Authentique - Seasons - Autumn Three.  It was trimmed to leave a small border.

I cut several leaves with the Tim Holtz Mini Tattered Leaves Set of Movers and Shapers.  I cut beige, copper and warm green ones which I chalked with warm colors.

I wrapped a piece of yellow rick rack on the left side of the designer paper and taped the ends to the back. I glued the leaves along the rick rack with double sided tape.

I added a Stampin Up Decorative Label greeting which edges were chalked as well.  It was adhered with 3D foam tape.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice. These days, I'm a paperless writer. But I still send homemade cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.