Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Christmas Card Challenge - April - Holy Family

The theme for my April Christmas Card Challenge is Holy Family. 

I chose a ivory card base and the designer paper is by Provo Craft - Stone Washed Denim Suede cut to 4.00 x 5.25 inches and adhered to the card front.

I chose my Penny Black Manger Die to cut the family from ivory pearl card stock. 

I cut the navy ornament from textured linen card stock with the one of the Spellbinder 2011 Heirloom Ornament Nestabilities dies. I punched a hole at the top with a 1/8" hole punch. Added a length of ivory thread. 

I used tape runner on the back to of the family to adhere it to the center of the ornament.  The ornament was adhered with double sided tape.  I added a bit under the greeting to keep the threads in place.

The banner greeting was color printed in navy then fussy cut with scissors.  It was adhered to the card front with three small pieces of 3D foam tape.  A seasonal insert quarter sheet insert was added and I have 6 more cards in the box. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.